- How To Sleep Better at Night
- Waiting for your morning coffee
- Consider Intermittent fasting
- Avoid late night dringking
- Find a morning and evening routine that fits your lifestyle
- Does Eating Well Improve Sleep?
- What Should I Eat to Sleep Tonight?
- What Foods to Avoid If You Have Insomnia
- Last Thoughts
How to Sleep Better at Night
1. Waiting for your morning coffee
2. Consider intermittent fasting
3. Avoid late night drinking
4. Find a morning and evening routine that fits your lifestyle
Does Eating Well Improve Sleep?
What Should I Eat to Sleep Tonight?
What Foods to Avoid If You Have Insomnia?
- refined carbohydrates,
- spicy foods,
- fatty foods,
- and alcohol can lead to poor sleep quality and shorter sleep duration.
How Can I Get Better Sleep Tonight?
- Exercise. A brisk walk every day will not only make you slimmer, but it will also help you sleep less at night.
- Reserve beds for sleep and sex.
- Stay comfortable.
- Begin the sleep ritual.
- Eat - but not too much.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Relieve pressure.
- Check yourself out.
how to sleep better at night,eating well 3 day meal plan,not sleeping or eating well,eating well magazine,bedroom tips for better sleep